Our Carbon Black series brings lightweight strength and sleek styling to all three AR touchpoints: handguard, pistol grip, and buttstock. Every part is molded and assembled in the USA from T700 carbon fabrics and the highest quality heat and UV resistant epoxy resins.
The Carbon Black handguard provides full-length M-LOK mounting slots and maintains our high standard for strength and low weight. It is capped with hard anodized aluminum rings for optimal impact resistance. M-LOK mounting slots at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock to accommodate many accessories and help reject barrel heat. The carbon fiber material is conditioned for stability even during barrel heat cycling, so front iron-sights and other aiming accessories remain accurate at any rate of fire.
Check out our matching buttstock and pistol grip that altogether build a stylish ‘carbon blackout’ rifle.
- ID = 1.75 in. | OD = 2.00 in.
- Tube: Patented T700 carbon fiber OACS
- Caps: Aluminum 6061 Hard Anodized
- Barrel nut (included): Aluminum 7075 Hard Anodized
*All weights INCLUDE barrel nut. Add 1.1oz for AR-10
- BARREL NUT: Free-float barrel nut system (externally threaded alloy aluminum barrel nut and a steel jam nut).
- THREADS: Standard Yankee Hill thread count.
- TORQUE: 35-40 ft-lbs recommended (as with any standard aluminum barrel nut). A small spot of Moly Lube is also recommended, but not required.
- LENGTHS: Measured from tip of end cap to end of jam nut (i.e. fully-installed length).
- AR-10 BARREL NUT INSTALLATION: Check out the install video for guidance.
Cali 3-Gun –
Been running the Carbon Black BLADE on my 3 gun build for a couple months now – this rail is truly badass! And can’t beat the price either.