The Aero Precision Adjustable Gas Block allows the user to finely tune their gas system for any application. This is particularly useful for managing excess gas to reduce blowback on suppressed firearms, or competition builds where the shooter is looking to mitigate recoil.
We recommend using a Melonite Gas Tube with this product.
- Standard low-profile design provides great fit under slim profile free float handguards
- Adjustment screw is held in place by a spring and detent, providing repeatable audible “clicks” upon adjustment removing the need for secondary set screws that can come loose under recoil
- Custom machined stainless-steel adjustment screw provides 15 gas adjustment settings
- Carbon fouling is channeled to a sacrificial chamber to help prevent carbon locking, as well as provide an access point for solvent in the event carbon locking does occur
- User-serviceable design allows for service and cleaning of the gas system
- Machined from 4140 steel
- Nitride coated
- Compatible with barrels utilizing a .625 or .750 gas block journal (.875 and .936 coming soon!)
- Attaches to barrel via 10-32 x 3/16 knurled set screws
- Assembled Adjustable Gas Block
- One 6″ 3/32 adjustment wrench for easy gas block adjustment underneath installed handguard
- Replacement spring and detent included
How to determine your Journal diameter:
- Most barrel manufacturer’s will have this information readily available. Try to find it on your barrel manufacturer’s listing.
- Hold a penny flat against the gas port hole in your barrel
- Barrel diameter smaller than penny – .625
- Barrel diameter same as penny – .750
- Barrel diameter larger than penny – .875 or .936
Please note: We do not recommend the use of red threadlocker on the threads of the set screws. If you decide to use threadlocker we recommend using the non-permanent variety.
*DO NOT USE THREADLOCKER OF ANY KIND ON THE GAS BLOCK ADJUSTMENT SCREW.